Estonia, Student visa instructions
for a U.S. passport processed in New York
Understand and agree to our terms and conditions.
Ship the documents using a traceable overnight service to Perry International, 79 W. Monroe St. # 1225, Chicago IL 60603, Attn. Visa Dept. Many applications contain the address of the actual government office. If you would like us to assist, then you must send your documents to us.
The estimated standard processing time is 77 business days (Check for holidays).
One Order Form can be submitted for the entire order, along with all of the items below.
EACH applicant will need all of the items below. APPLICATIONS MUST be printed on a single side of paper. Double sided applications are not accepted by the consulates.
- Credit Card information on our order form or an estimated deposit of $166.00 for the first person and $136.00 for each additional person (This includes a consular fee of $58.00, our service charge of $78.00, a return Federal Express charge of $30.00.)
- 1 application form
- A flight itinerary for the trip, starting with the departure date and showing entry and exit from each country
- A signed passport with a remaining validity of 7 months and 2 blank VISA pages
- 1 passport quality photo, 2" X 2" with a plain, white background
- A letter of acceptance into the school program
- Proof of financial means (Such as a letter from the institution organizing the studies, a notarized letter of support from parents, or a current statement of students bank account)
- Proof of medical insurance valid in Estonia with a coverage of at least 160,000 eek for the entire duration in Estonia
FOR AN ADDITIONAL $30 you may use our online Fedex Label Creator, if you would like to ship your documents to us using our Fedex Account. You must add $30 to the above estimated total, if you would like to ship to us on our account. Otherwise that is the end of the visa instructions.
Entry Requirements, Safety Warnings, and Health - Entrance into another country is always at the discretion of an immigration officer, upon arrival in that country. They make the final decision about how long one can stay in their country. It is up to the traveler to ask and know how long they have and any procedures that are required in country such as registration. A visa is not a guarantee that you will be allowed to enter the country. Find out what additional documentation may be requested upon arrival, current security reports, travel warnings, and health information at Preparations for Travel to Estonia.
U.S. Embassy Registration - The U.S. Department of State now recommends registering with the U.S. Embassy in the country being visited. This will allow them to notify U.S. citizens in the event of a disaster, emergency or other crisis, and for evacuation coordination. If you would like Perry International to register you, our service charge is $25 and you should check the appropriate line on our order form. Otherwise you may register on the State Department's website.