U.S. Passport Information
Perry International's standard service charge to assist in obtaining a U.S. Passport is $100 per application, for 7 to 10 business day processing. This does not include government fees or return shipping. If the passport must be processed within 3 to 5 business days our service charge is $150 per passport, and for processing in 1 to 2 business days it is $200 per passport. For processing in less than 6 days, the State Department requires proof of departure within 2 weeks.
Beginning Feb 1st, 2008, a new U.S. Passport Card became available in addition to the traditional U.S. Passport Book. The passport card is NOT valid for any international air travel. It is valid for land and sea crossings only, between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean. The passport card is cheaper than a passport book, but is limited in use. If you are looking for a procedure with a passport card, please select Passport Card.
Please, select the appropriate procedure below.
- Passport Card for a Minor - Applicants under 16 years old must follow this procedure even if they currently have a passport.
- Passport Card Renewal - If the applicant has their most recently issued passport, they were 16 years old or older when the passport was issued, the passport was issued within the last 15 years for a full 10 year validity, and the passport is not mutilated, the renewal procedure may be followed.
- Passport Card for an Adult - If this is the first application for a US passport or the applicant does not meet all of the renewal qualifications, and the applicant is 16 years old or older, this procedure should be followed.
- Replacement Passport Card - If the applicant is requesting a NAME CHANGE, an EXTENSION of validity on a limited passport, or a CORRECTION of a printing error AND the passport was ISSUED WITHIN THE LAST YEAR this procedure may be followed. If the passport was issued more than 1 year ago, the passport renewal procedure must be followed.
- Lost or Stolen Passport Card - If a valid passport has been lost or stolen follow this procedure.
- Mutilated Passport Card - If the current valid passport has been damaged this procedure must be followed.
- Just Looking for an Authorization Letter, a passport acceptance facility, or where to obtain a certified birth certificate? Check our Passport Extras.
NOTE: Everyone must have their own passports, including infants. If you are behind in child support payments, you will not be able to get a passport. See Child Support.